To serve our communities by delivering evidence-based services in mental health, substance abuse, special education and physical health through an integrated system of care designed to promote wellness, recovery and productive lives.
NEWS, EVENTS & REGISTRATION
- 5 Takeaways from the Surgeon General’s report on alcohol, drugs and health in America
- High Point Schools Students — Winners at ASAH’s Annual Poster Competition
- Arts Education at High Point Schools: Marianne Petty, Arts Educator
- #FinalFriday #MayIsMentalHealthMonth
- Mental Health Matters – Week Three of May is Mental Health Month
Facebook Widget Plus
This website is not intended to serve as a means to communicate with anyone at CPC Behavioral Healthcare. We cannot respond through the website. If you are experiencing a psychiatric or substance abuse emergency you should call 911 or contact the psychiatric crisis service closest to your home. If you wish to communicate with someone at CPC for non-emergency matters, please do so through the telephone numbers provided.