If you are experiencing any type of emergency, call 911 immediately.
If you need the assistance of a psychiatric crisis help line you should call your local Psychiatric Crisis Intervention Unit. In Monmouth County, the psychiatric helplines include:
- Riverview Medical Center Crisis Helpline 732-219-5325
- Psychiatric Screening Line at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch 732-222-3030
- Centra State Medical Center (Freehold) Hotline 732-219-5325
- Jersey Shore Medical Center (Neptune) Hotline 732-776-4555
- The Safe Haven for Infants Hotline: 877-839-2339
You should not use this website as a means to communicate with anyone at CPC Behavioral Healthcare about a psychiatric emergency. We cannot respond through the website.
To request an appointment or to request information about CPC services, call CPC's Access Center at 732-842-2000 x4221, or you may request a first-time appointment ONLINE